Who We Are
Virgin Charter was an online booking tool for private aviation.
The company’s primary business was providing online booking services for private jets. Think “Expedia for Private Jets”. The company was formed after Richard Branson’s Virgin Group acquired the majority of Smart Charter, a company founded by Scott Duffy. Scott Duffy left the company in 2009 and it was later closed.
For more information on Scott Duffy, business partnerships, investor inquiries, media inquiries, or general questions, please complete this form:
IN THE NEWS
- Scott Duffy & Richard Branson Launch Virgin Charter
- Virgin Stakes Claim In The Private Jet Charter Business
- Virgin Charter Launches: Private Aviation Marketplace
- Virgin Charter’s Scott Duffy
- 15 companies that will change the world
- Jet setter: Scott Duffy has come a long way from sleeping in his car: his fifth start-up, an online travel agency, was bought by Virgin Group in 2006.